The Jog-A-Thon is one of PTA's 3 main fundraisers this year (PTA Patron Donations, Weaver Carnival, and Jog-A-Thon).
The PTA needs your help! Jog-A-Thon pledge packets were sent home with your child with instructions on how to register your child to fundraise on-line. Registering is very easy! Use this link: pledgestar.com/weaver and follow a few easy steps.
In order to make this a successful fundraiser, please register on-line and send at least 10 emails to family and friends asking them to sponsor your child in our Jog-A-Thon and to support the programs that the PTA offers our wonderful school.
Your kids are excited to meet our fundraising goals. Individual prizes will be awarded AND our principal will be doing some fun and crazy things for meeting our school goals:
When is the Jog-A-Thon?: Thursday, September 27, 2018
Register today at pledgestar.com/weaver and help us raise money for Weaver!
It's official - Your kids have raised over $70,000 for the Jog-A-Thon - Dr. B got a PIE IN HIS FACE and will DRESS UP AS DUMBLEDORE at Carnival on Nov. 2nd and will dress up in a chicken costume and dance the FUNKY CHICKEN!
- BY THURSDAY SEPT. 13 – Register online and send 3 emails (per family) and your students will get a HOMEWORK PASS!
- BY THURSDAY SEPT. 20 – Register online and send 10 emails and your child will get a Chocolate Train Ticket to Platform 9-3/4 with a chance to win a FREE carnival wristband!
- ALL STUDENTS participating will get a FREE Jog-A-Thon T-shirt!
- The grade level with the highest % participation will have their choice of HOGWARTS SCHOOL COLORS unveiled at a special flag ceremony before Carnival!
- $25 raised earns you a Weaver Silly Putty!
- $50 raised earns the above plus free ticket to a Skateboard Stunt Show at Weaver!
- $125 raised earns the above plus a light-up, battery-powered Weaver bubble squirter!
- $250 or more raised earns the above plus a Pizza Party with our principal at lunchtime!
Individual Grand Prizes:
- The top money earner from each grade will earn a special lunch with our principal and can invite a friend!
- $30,000 – Dr. B will get a PIE in his face at flag ceremony!
- $45,000 – Dr. B will Dress up as Professor Dumbledore at our Harry Potter Carnival (11/2/18)!
- $60,000 – Dr. B will Dress up as a CHICKEN and do the CHICKEN DANCE at Flag Ceremony!!
* Participation prizes are earned per family. If a family registers multiple students and sends 3-10 emails total, each student will get participation credit.
** Individual prize levels are based on money earned per student, not per family.
This year’s Jog-A-Thon will be held on Thurs. September 27, 2018 during school hours. The Jog-A-Thon will be done by grade levels and will go throughout the day. We will need volunteers to help warm up the kids, cheer them on, cool them off with water toys and hand out popsicles. Please plan to join us that day to support our runners and our school! Please contact Beth Stuart.
PTA would like to thank our generous Jog-A-Thon sponsors.
Tracy Sturm-RE/MAX Real Estate Specialists
Simon Law Group
Seza Barsamian, DDS
Eastgate Optometry Care
Diesel Exhaust & Emissions
Vannarith So, MD
Connie Wong, DPM
Columbia Pediatrics Medical Group